The other day, I mentioned Touch2Touch in a post of mine … that the reason I’d found her blog was a favourite quote of mine by H.L. Mencken. Since then I’ve been subscribed to her site and enjoying it immensely. There is food for thought indeed — sometimes I must wait and think really hard before I comment. I’ve learned a lot there, even about a song [Leonard Cohen] that I didn’t know about! Sooooo … when she invited me to this Seven Link Challenge, it was like ‘an offer I couldn’t refuse‘. I’ve seen it go by in the blogosphere, and dreaded it. It’s part of my personality … I’m striving for perfection and get discouraged all the time.
Either way, here goes:
- Most Beautiful Post:https://i95ride.wordpress.com/2011/06/11/weekly-photo-challenge-morning/ a personal choice, I went for the photos.
- Most Popular Post: https://i95ride.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/weekly-photo-challenge-flowers/ Easy! Checked the statistics, and it really stands out with 113 views.
- Most Controversial Post: https://i95ride.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/i-am/ This takes a bit of explanation. I don’t do controversial! Put this in here because it’s perhaps the most personal piece I’ve written here and I felt a little brave to put it out there.
- The Post That Didn’t Get the Attention (I think) it Deserved. Here, I don’t have one. The number of comments on each post is pretty much the same all over.
- Surprisingly Successful Post:https://i95ride.wordpress.com/2011/06/28/summer-clouds/ Easy one, statistics.
- Most Helpful Post: https://i95ride.wordpress.com/2011/02/22/love-wordpress/ I don’t do helpful either — this one just explains the difference between wordpress.COM and wordpress.ORG.
- Most Proud-of Post: https://i95ride.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/close-your-eyes-count-to-ten/ mostly, because I enjoyed so much writing it up. Oh, and this post could move right in under #4.